FFairwebsite I think it sucks:/ "nicenice"? more like "urgh ugh" & "Rad"? more like "bad" and "rocks lah" more like "sucks lah" ftw im just trying to amuse myself at this point of depressing moment where i feel irritated easily and i dont know whats wrong with me -.- I dont know if its just me, or theres really something wrong and its getting on my nerves. Its you, but i dont want to believe that. I dont want to imagine breaking down again, over you. Isit jealousy? I don't know and I don't really wanto know. But why should i be jealous of you. &I told someone to be herself, and a definite nono not be jealous of another, cos noones the same(excluding those that tries to be someone they are not,which is totally foolish)Everyones different in their own way & people love you for the way you are. (well, most of the times)
Am i not contradicting within myself. SHITMELWEE. There it is again.